Vj Juhi Photoshoot

|

VJ Juhi - Mistaken Identity

  • I go by: Juhi.
  • Years since I bawled out of my mom: 25.
  • I've pulled the stars to form: Capricorn.
  • First words outta my mouth: Tractor.
  • Worst nickname: Mowgli.
  • Last place on earth you'd find me: Kitchen.
  • Breed of dog I am: A cocker spaniel.
  • Last time I felt 4 years old: Each time I sit on a swing.
  • And you thought I was perfect: Class 12, I went up on the stage to pick up an award, fell flat on my face in front of a couple of hundred people.
  • My life as a movie: Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion.
  • 5 actors I would kill to go out with: Joaquin Phoenix, Robert Downey Jr., Brad Pitt (but only from Legends of the Fall), Edward Nortan and Ashton Kutcher.
  • Superhero I am: SupahGurl!
  • Moonlighting: SupahGurl
  • Dressed as a man I would hit on: Sandra Bullock.
  • Tuned in: Baker Street, Gerry Rafferty, Wish you were here, Incubus.
  • If I had to kill someone I would: Make it slow and painful.
  • Soul food: The Wallflowers. And any of Dhruv's music.
  • Soul poop: Negative attitude.
  • I've crapped on: Never played a practical joke on anyone! My life's a total "blah"!
  • The crows sh** on me: When someone told me I'd flunked my boards when I had actually done fairly well.
  • Hammocks R Us: Goa. gOa. goA. GOA. goa. ummm... did I mention Goa?
  • If I had to sweat I would: Sunbathe.
  • With: A beached whale... I dunno... with a book, I guess. (remember the blah part?)
  • The one thing I'd run out with if my house was on fire: Photographs. I'm very trigger-happy and I cherish all the pictures I have of my friends and family and it'd kill me if I lost even one.
  • Maximum drool factor: Pepperoni pizza.
  • I swear by: The color white, silver rings, slave bracelet, GMS, tattoos, Osho chappals, Dhruv's wisdom, Soma's attitude, El's cool head, photographs, sun sand & sea, swatch, sunscreen, gol gappas, chai, Coca Cola, MSN messenger, the Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield, chance, happenstance & coincidences. That's all, folks!
  • I'd pee in my pants if: I ever had to walk in the tunnel bridge in Goa all alone at night. I'd have an instant cardiac arrest.
  • I wanna be immortal for: I don't want to be immortal. No fun that way.
  • My best friend calls me: Juzy ganoozy no time for poozy, attitude very loozy!
  • I would sell my soul: Naah, I'm bordering megalomania, I'd never sell my soul.
  • I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole: Any cult or fanatic organisation.
  • My mantra you might wanna chant: If you don't know where you're going, you'll never get lost.

0 comments: