Rakhi Sawant looking deadly..we mean horrific!! Grossmetic surgery!

|




Rakhi Sawant loves to stay in news. She recently had plastic surgery done to her face. Like Koena Mitra and Tanushree who had ruined their god given good looks, Rakhi Sawant did the same. The things that Rakhi Sawant does...First she increases the size of her melons via the silicon route. Then she removed the silicon because she said that the heaviness of her bre...oopos..excuse us..'assets' got in the way while she danced. Now, Rakhi Sawant went under knife for a bit of 'GROSSMETIC' sorry 'cosmetic' surgery.

But though it clearly looks like a plastic surgery gone horrondeously wrong, Madame Rakhi is clear to shoot back ""I haven't done any cosmetic surgery. It's my new way of doing make-up. I attended a course in London which taught me how to do the right make-up. I have decided to go for the clean natural look as opposed to the heavy make-up I used to wear before. That's why I am looking different." Then she adds "I was depressed. I stopped eating.
However, I have now got my life back on track and am raring to go. I don't want to make a sorry picture of myself and ask for sympathy. I have always been a fighter."

She still has some more to say (lol) "I used to wear fake eyelashes and it would make my face very heavy. From now, I will not wear anything fake, and keep the make-up minimal. This is why I am looking different." Rakhi Sawant, the doctors love you a lot

0 comments: